Christina L. Williams
Criminal Defense Attorney in Gillette, Wyoming
Our founder, criminal defense attorney Christina L. Williams, has been dedicated to criminal law for over 15 years. She represents clients in Wyoming and South Dakota.
An Attorney You Can Trust
When your freedom is on the line, you don't want just anyone standing next to you in court. You want someone you can trust to handle your case with professionalism and compassion. Our clients appreciate working with founding attorney Christina L. Williams because she treats them like people, not case files. Ms. Williams spends the time to help you understand the process and the probable outcomes of your case. When it is time to go to court, she, and her team of professionals, are there for you, ready to stand up and get you a fair result.
Experience From Both Sides of the Case
Serious criminal charges require someone who can see the whole picture. Ms. Williams' unique set of professional experience gives her just the perspective you need. She has been a private criminal defense attorney for over 15 years. She was also a former prosecutor in Campbell County, Wyoming and South Dakota. Before that, she was a law clerk for the Fourth Judicial Circuit Court in Deadwood, South Dakota. Because she's been in all these positions, Ms. Williams can look at your case with the eyes of a prosecutor. She will anticipate how a judge may respond to your defenses. She will analyze your case from top to bottom and give you a realistic expectation of the risks, so you know what to expect.
15 Year Veteran Trial Attorney
Ms. Williams has been in the courtroom her entire career. She is a talented and experienced trial lawyer who knows what it takes to win cases in front of a jury. As our founder, Christina L. Williams makes sure our team is ready when a case goes to trial. She will work with you and your witnesses to help you prepare your testimony, dig deep for evidence, and present sound legal arguments in ways the jury will understand.
Attorney Christina L. Williams – At a Glance
- South Dakota
- U.S. District Court of Wyoming
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, SD
- Juris Doctor, May 2001
- Black Hills State University, Spearfish, SD
- Bachelor's of Science, December 1996
- Just Criminal Law, Owner, (2012-Present)
- Preuit and Williams P.C, Partner (2007-2012)
- Campbell County, Wyoming, Deputy County Attorney (2005-2007)
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Deputy States Attorney (2004)
- The Blount Law Firm, Attorney (2003)
- Fourth Judicial Circuit, Deadwood SD, Law Clerk (2001-2002)
- University of South Dakota, Graduate Assistant to Professor David S. Day (2000)
- Barker Wilson Reynolds & Burke, Legal Intern (2000)
- Brady Pluimer, LLC, Legal Intern (1999)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Wyoming State Bar Association (2006-Present)
- South Dakota State Bar Association (2002-Present)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
Get Help from Criminal Defense Attorney Christina L. Williams
When you are facing criminal charges, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney to stand by you. There's no time to lose. Contact the Wyoming Criminal Law Group, in Gillette, Wyoming, at 307-686-6556 or 888-895-8142, today for a free consultation.