Former Prosecutors Defending Clients in Wyoming and South Dakota

What do I do if the police ask to search my property?

What do I do if the polic…
The simple answer is, you can say no. You can require them to get a warrant. We’re each entitled under the fourth amendment against illegal searches and seizures of our property, our person or our automobile. If law enforcement is investigating you for what they believe is a crime, they must go through a judge in order to be allowed to search your property. Always say no and always require a warrant.

Contact Us For a Free Case Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


powered by BirdEye